Sunday, November 17, 2013

Class Dojo..a favorite!


Today's favorite App: Class Dojo I'm sure many have heard of Class Dojo and are aware of the features, but it is one App that I love to use when managing my classroom. Last year, before integrating Class Dojo, I experimented with different color cards in a chart pocket, even created a custom clip chart that fit with my Mac themed room. The clip chart was a great visual for students, but I felt that it was more of a time waste having to remind students to clip down or up. Class Dojo takes the same concept as a clip chart, but it puts a fun avatar twist for the students. Pros for the teacher: custom behaviors, you can pull custom behavior reports, easy access to reflect on student behavior for the year, easy to use from iPhone, iPad or android device, best of all.... parents can sign up to receive emailed reports on their students. Pros for students: they can design their own avatar, older students can login independently to check and monitor their progress daily.

 Check it out for yourself!

Class Dojo Website

No comments:

Post a Comment